As you walk around convention centers and trade shows, the sight of tension fabric trade sow displays can be found around every corner. These event displays have gained in popularity over the years for numerous reasons. In the following guide, we’ll take a look at the use cases, benefits, and best options to help you have a successful trade show event.
What are Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays?
Tension fabric displays are trade show displays that use a stretchy fabric to create an eye-catching, seamless display. The fabric is stretched around a frame made of aluminum or steel, and the resulting display is both lightweight and durable. Tension fabric displays can be used as standalone displays or as part of a larger trade show booth.
Benefits of Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays
There are many benefits that come with using tension fabric displays. Thanks to their lightweight construction, tension fabric displays are easy to transport and set up. They’re also extremely versatile; because they can be easily reconfigured, tension fabric displays can be used for a variety of different purposes. In addition, tension fabric displays typically have a longer lifespan than other types of trade show displays.
Why are Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays Used at Trade Shows, Conventions, and Expos?
Trade shows provide a platform for businesses to showcase their products or services to a large audience. They are typically held at conventions centers or expos, and attract both exhibitors and attendees from all over the world. There are many different types of trade shows, including trade fairs, agricultural shows, and trade exhibitions.
Trade fairs are the most common type of trade show, and usually involve the display of goods and services by businesses in a particular industry. Agricultural shows focus on the display of farm equipment and animals, while trade exhibitions focus on the display of products and services by a specific company. No matter what type of trade show you attend, they provide an excellent opportunity to learn about new products and services, and to network with other businesses in your industry.
Tension fabric displays are also commonly used by businesses and organizations that are looking for a way to make a big impact at trade shows, conventions, expos and other environments. Tension fabric displays are often used at trade shows because they are an effective way to make a big impact. The fabric panels can be used to create large displays or backdrops, and they can be customized to match the branding of the event.
They are also easy to set up and tear down, which makes them a convenient option for trade shows. Their weight also makes them very easy to travel with, whether on a plane or by vehicle as they often pack away in carry bags or cases.
These displays are often very large, and they can be used to create a memorable experience for visitors. They are also a great way to promote your brand or product. Tension fabric displays are often used by companies that are looking to make a strong impression on potential customers.
What Convention Centers Use Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays
Our displays have been seen by exhibitors and visitors at convention centers across the U.S., including the following:
- Anaheim Convention Center – Anaheim, California
- Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa – Phoenix, Arizona
- Arlington Convention Center – Arlington, Texas
- Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart – Atlanta, Georgia
- Austin Convention Center – Austin, Texas
- Baltimore Convention Center – Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center – Boston, Massachusetts
- Broward County Convention Center – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Charlotte Convention Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chicago McCormick Place – Chicago, Illinois
- Cincinnati USA Music Festival – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cobo Center – Detroit, Michigan
- Colorado Convention Center – Denver, Colorado
- Dallas Market Hall – Dallas, Texas
- Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Exhibition Hall – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fort Worth Convention Center – Fort Worth, Texas
- George R. Brown Convention Center – Houston, Texas
- Hawaii Convention Center – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Indianapolis Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, Indiana
- San Diego Convention Center- San Diego, California
- Las Vegas Convention Center- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Walter E Washington Convention Center- Washington, D.C.
Best Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays
Now that we’ve taken a look at what tension fabric trade show displays are and the benefits they offer, let’s take a look at some of the best tension fabric trade show displays on the market.
As you can see, there are many reasons why tension fabric trade show displays have grown in popularity in recent years. Thanks to their light weight, flexibility, versatility, and attractive appearances, tension fabric trade show displays offer a number of advantages over traditional display options. If you're looking for a new trade show display, be sure to consider one of the options listed above.