Curvette mounts hold rigid substrates from 3/8″ to 1-1/4″ thick.
- Lightweight aluminum base allows quick graphic changes
- Ergonomic bottom knob tightens rubber lined halves together firmly
- 14-1/2” front to back, 5-1/2” high
- Specify –S Satin Silver or –B Matte Black
- Use 2 units in series for larger graphics
- Stand can be used with graphics up to 6’ high. Substrate, environment, and other factors can effect maximum appropriate height. Test your media to ensure stability before use.
Our Curvette Mounts are aluminum rigid graphic floor mounts that are beautiful and light weight. The units leverage two aluminum halves, with your graphic dropping in between the two halves. These rigid mounts can accommodate, 3/8″ thick graphics, 1/2″ thick graphics, 12mm thick graphics, 1″ thick graphics, 24mm thick graphics, and more! These mounts are ideal for use with Ultraboard, Falconboard, and a wide variety of other board stock. Your board must be strong enough to support its own weight and now bow forwards or backwards.
If you need your board supported up the full height of your graphic, check out our Skyscraper Mounts.
HT5 Rigid Graphic Clip holds multiple graphics together (sold 2 per)
Looking for more products?
or Browse our FULL CATALOG PDF